Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Tomorrow, Wednesday October 15th


Oh my goodness, oh my goodness, oh my goodness!  Are the children hyper fired up about our FunRun or what?!  It started with the Pep Rally on Monday and then the Huddle today at Activity time, and ended with the distribution of prizes.  On top of that, they saw a BIG dump truck of mulch being delivered to our playground, right behind our classroom!  On the calendar they saw that tomorrow we have a birthday in our room, it's a shortened day AND they have a holiday on Friday!  Oh, and we mustn't forget the fieldtrip next week on Tuesday and the FunRun on Wednesday!  So many exciting things coming up!  These are some very excited kiddos.  Moms and Dads, please encourage your children to try to stay focused this week, as I still have much testing to complete and I need their full attention when I am doing the assessments!  

Thank you to those of you who've already donated.  For those of you who haven't, you have until the Fun Run to get some pledges from family and friends.  If you are unable to get any pledges, don't worry, each child will get a prize.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!