Wednesday, November 9, 2011

If it's not broken, don't fix it...

...But my web site is broken.  I've tried for two weeks to fix it, even reinstalling the program.  I suspect it's that my program has finally become too outdated for the updates on my PC and the newer web browsers.  Sooooo, I am switching to a blog format.  I think you will like this format, teachers, because I can update from anywhere there is internet access so it will be much easier to keep up-to-date. 

You can also subscribe to the blog so you will be notified when I've updated this site.  It may take me a little while to get the whole website transferred over, but I will have the most important information available right away. 

I welcome comments from you to make this blog a helpful tool for you.

2 comments:

  1. I love the blog format! Thanks so much for making it. I know how hard blogs/websites can be to keep up-to-date. I appreciate it and appreciate you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for commenting!I appreciate YOU and your support, April. I am so happy to have your daughter with me this year!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!