Saturday, November 26, 2011

Notes about Today's Email

I received a strange email that said something about my message being "truncated" so am not sure if you even were able to read it. 
If not, it basically said:
  1. The Lewis Carroll Kindergarten website has a general calendar up through January.
  2. This blog tells what I will be testing the children on in the next 2 weeks.
  3. Scholastic book orders are due on the 28th (not the 22nd as on the original letter).  I did not receive a "hard copy" of the December catalog this month, so it, along with about three more catalogs are available online for you to order from.  Here is a letter telling how to order online.  The books are a fraction of the cost you would pay in the store or at a Book Fair.  In addition to books are games, toys, etc.  So, this is a great opportunity for some online shopping for the holidays!  Email me if you would like the books to be a surpise and I can put them aside for you to pick up without your child's knowledge!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!